The Bitfury Group, the leading global full-service Blockchain technology company, was an exclusive sponsor of this year’s RustFest, Europe's first conference dedicated to the Rust programming language. The two-days event (29-30 April) was held at the Cosmopolite New Congress Hall in Kyiv, Ukraine and brought together Rust specialists from around the world. The keynote speakers were Manish Goregaokar and E Dunham.
The speakers included:
- Liz Baillie, “The Illustrated Adventure Survival Guide for New Rustaceans”
- Pascal Hertleif, “Writing Idiomatic Libraries in Rust”
- Fletcher Nichol, “Taking Rust to Production: Lessons Learned From the Habitat Project”
- Sebastian Dröge Luis de Bethencourt, “GStreamer & Rust – A perfect match”
- Geoffroy Couprie, “Sōzu, a hot reconfigurable reverse HTTP proxy”
- Pierre-Étienne Meunier, “Building SSH servers in minutes”
These talks presented different techniques that will help developers take full advantage of all that Rust can offer. Bitfury also hosted one of the conference’s four “4 hour-Workshops” to demonstrate how their own private Blockchain platform Exonum could act as a framework for developing blockchain-based applications.
Bitfury focuses on the development of Blockchain technology and is sure that Rust is one of the best environments to implement private blockchains. We are happy and proud to have supported such a great event!